If there is nothing else that you do, going to the 2018 Philadelphia Auto Show is a must. If for nothing else than to see what Ira Riklis calls the Top 5 Cars at the Philadelphia Auto Show. In comparison, well never mind, there is no comparison that comes to mind. Take a look around and see what you think as you see more about the McLaren 720S, Bugatti Chiron, Ferrari GT4 Lusso, Ford GTO, and the Ford Mustang Bullitt.
- 2018 McLaren 720S - Can you top this baby? Holding steady with a 710 Hp twin-turbocharged V8, she’s got the wind beneath her wings and the power in her rear. The motor is conveniently mounted behind the passenger seat compartment. Want more excitement and exhilaration, purchase the drift mode option. The 2018 McLaren 720S will take you places that you only dreamed existed.
- 2018 Bugatti Chiron - What a sweetheart this little one turned out to be! With nearly a 3 million dollar price tag, you had best have a good job to be looking hard at this one. But if you happen to be looking for ideas, this is the one for you. Coming in with an 8-liter 1500 Hp and 16 cylinder engine you can take her up to a limited top speed in 42 seconds flat. The 2018 Bugatti continues to impress even itself.
- Ferrari GT4 Lusso - It’s a superpower for sure. As crazy as it may sound coming out of a Ferrari, this ride features the possibility of 3 passengers. With a V-12 engine and 680 horsepower, you will have no problem throwing them back as you kick her up from 0-62 miles per hr in 3.2 seconds. That’s no easy feat for that many passengers. If you find yourself interested, take it now. Italy only imports less than 10,000 cars total per year and that includes this one. The Ferrari GT4 Lusso retails for $302,650.
- 2018 Ford GT - Okay, enough with all the jokes. You won’t be laughing once you take a look at this one. Closely resembling a Ferrari, this Ford GT packs a mean punch with its twin turbo 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine and a raging 647 Hp and 550 lbs of intense torque. It features a seven-speed dual clutch transmission that’s ready to rock. Remember, it’s just a Ford but it’s also a Ford GT and that’s where all the difference is for the best in the racing line. The Ford GT goes the distance with this sweet piece of eye candy.
- 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt - Okay, I broke etiquette and put two Fords on the list. It’s not because of preference but because well, this one is a bit special and a little Hollywood. A 50th-anniversary celebration of the movie Bullitt, the 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt beats the drum to its own tune. With a 5.0 V-8 engine you will love the 475 Hp combined with the 420 lbs.-ft. of torque. Taking into consideration top speeds of 163 MPH, you could possibly go pink for pink with the 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt if you dared to take the chance on a car whose price has yet to be revealed.
Take it for what you will but the 2018 Philadelphia Auto Show is an action-packed event with cars that will blow your mind and pocket on a dime. With everything from Ferrari’s to sedans, your days and nights will easily be combined into one big day. Pack a lunch and dinner you might not be making it back as soon as you thought. What do you think are the hottest cars in the line? Do you agree with our list?